Prepare – Attempt – Improve
1. Go through a particular chapter in PMBOK® 5th edition.
2. Attempt the pm-prep35.com Chapter test for the corresponding chapter to know where you stand.
3. If you score > 80% and happy with all the sections performance for the chapter, go to next chapter.
4. If you score less than 80% in the chapter, use your dashboard to understand the weaker sections in the chapter.
5. Go through the PMBOK®, pm-prep35.com Process ITTO and the pm-prep35.com video tutorials in order to prepare for the weaker sections.
6. Attempt the chapter test until you score 80%.
7. Follow the above process for all the chapters and ensure you score more than 80% in all the chapters.
|pm-prep35.com Process to use Chapter Tests|